lunedì 16 maggio 2011

FIFA WORLD CUP BRASIL 2014!!!!

Hi everybody!!!

 I'm a brazilian guy who lives in europe since 2002!!! I know very well how to travel from Europe to Brazil and I have all the info you need to have a safe travel and join the FIFA WORLD CUP BRASIL 2014 as well as you want!!!

I can answer in english, italian, spanish and portughese, so don't hesitate to ask whatever you would like to know about Brazil, about the cities, to book flights, hotels, cars and ecc...

I'm here to help you have the best FIFA WORLD CUP in history!!!

Ciao a tutti!!!

Sono un brasiliano e vivo in Europa dal 2002!!! Conosco bene come viaggiare dall'Europa in Brasile e ho tutte le info necessarie per avere un viaggio tranquillo e sicuro e per godere i MONDIALI DI CALCIO 2012 come volete voi!!!

Sono qui per aiutarvi ad avere i migliori MONDIALI DI CALCIO della storia!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento